Motorcycle insurance ensures that you, possibly a passenger, your motorcycle,
and your assets are protected in the unfortunate event of an unexpected loss.
Motorcycle insurance can also help you restore your assets if they are stolen
or damaged and provide you with legal defense in the event of a lawsuit against
you. All this adds up to greater peace of mind. Moreover, it is the law that we
all carry liability insurance to protect others against any of our acts of
Determine the proper amount of motorcycle insurance to carry. If you have any
questions concerning the appropriate level of motorcycle insurance to carry,
we are happy to assist you. We offer several excellent plans through a number
of reputable motorcycle insurers and will assist you in determining the level
of motorcycle insurance coverage that best suits your needs.
Compulsory Liability Coverage:
- Minimum required by law
- Bodily Injury (BI) to Others – $30,000 per person / $60,000 per accident.
- Damage to Someone Else's Property (PD) – $25,000 per accident.
- Increased Limits of Liability – both BI and PD.
- Bodily Injury to you or your family caused by Uninsured Vehicle.
- Bodily Injury to you or your family caused by an Underinsured Vehicle.
- Damage to your property caused by Uninsured Vehicle.
- Damage to your property caused by an Underinsured Vehicle.
- Personal Injury Protection – Pays for you and your passenger's medical expenses and for your loss of income (up to the limits of the policy).
- Medical Payments – Pays for you or your passenger's medical expenses.
- Collision – Pays for damage to your motorcycle caused by an at-fault accident.
- Comprehensive – Pays for damage to your motorcycle caused by something other than an accident.
- Death Indemnity – Pays policy limits for you or your passenger in the event of death caused by an accident.